The Patriot Power Cell is a breakthrough backup power device that charges in the sun and fits in your pocket. This water-resistant phone-sized power bank holds enough power to charge your phone 3-6 times (depending on phone model). It features 2 USB outlets and a super-bright LED flashlight, so you never have to find your way in the dark.
What comes with your Power Cell:
- 1x Power Bank
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual (click HERE to view manual online)
Features on your Patriot Power Cell:
• Water resistant. Waterproof rating IP67 means it repels water can’t be submerged. It can be a great choice for outdoor activities
• Dual USB ports, you can charge 2 phones, pads or other small electronic devices simultaneously
• Material: Solar panel, ABS plastic cover, silicone frame
• 2 LED flashlight with constant on and SOS (flashing) functions
• The battery has passed the MSDS ( Material Safety Data Sheet )
• 1.5 Watt solar cell
• Charges in 6 hours via micro USB (40 hours in the sun)
• Battery type: lithium-polymer battery
• Capacity: 8,000 mAh
• Input: DC5V/1.6A
• Output: DC5V/1A, DC5V/2.1A
• Circulate service life – 500 times, 5-6 years
• Recommended that when stored, should be recharged every 3 months
• Passes TSA regulations for carry-on lithium batteries. So you can take it with you when you travel.
How do I use my Patriot Power Cell?
You might find the cord that comes with the Power Cell is not compatible with your phone. This cord is for charging your Patriot Power Cell unit. To charge your phone or any other device, use the cord that came with that device. The Patriot Power Cell works with your existing power cords. Anything with a USB end will fit.
Charge your Patriot Power Cell with the included AC cord the first time so it gets a fast, full charge. This is the best way to charge your Patriot Power Cell (solar charging takes longer and is intended as a backup method). Your AC cord works with any USB adapter, including a computer. You absolutely CAN charge it with the sun, it simply takes longer. We recommend leaving it in direct sunlight on a window sill or outside in the light.
How long does it take to charge?
It takes about 6 hours to charge using the USB power source, and about 40 hours by the sun. Charge time will vary depending on your conditions.
Will it work in the cold?
The operating temperature of the Patriot Power cell is 14 degrees F to 122. If you need to use your Patriot Power Cell in weather colder than 14 degrees, you should put it in your pocket or find another way to protect it from extreme cold for operation.
My cords do not fit?
Depending on how the customer is holding their charging cord, it may or may not need to go in “upside down” to fit into the slot but should not ever be forced as it may cause damage. Please be advised the two larger slots are for USB ends while the small slot is for the charging cord for the Patriot Power Cell. That center slot is not meant to charge any items.
The cord that comes with your Patriot Power Cell is only for charging your Patriot Power Cell unit. To charge your phone or any other device, use the cord that came with that device.
I am Canadian, why can’t you ship this to me?
Due to the sheer volume of governmental red tape involved in shipping products containing batteries through customs post 9/11, we are only able to ship to customers residing within the USA (including AK and HI) at this time but will be sure to announce if this changes.
What if this product does not work for me?
While we feel that the Patriot Power Cell is the top-rated personal charging device and best value in the industry, if for any reason at all you are dissatisfied just let us know within 365 days and we will arrange for you to return it for a 100% refund – no questions asked.
Rate your purchase!
Step 1: Rate your overall purchase (1 to 5 stars)
Step 2: Write a brief review
Step 3: Submit — thanks!
Leave a Review
[email protected] submitted the review on: